Pest is the most irritating and nuisance creature. Pests like fleas, bed bugs, spiders, and many others are not only harmful to house structure but also your health. However, some pests like cockroaches spread major illnesses. Therefore, pests need to be controlled soon. The easiest and best way to eliminate pests is to hire pest control services. But before calling experts try out some pest control tips. So, we will tell you some pest control tips that are very helpful. Check them below:
Top 6 Pests Prevention Tips
- Keep your kitchen clean: Pests mostly occur in the dump and dirty atmospheres. So, to avoid the pest colonies at your home, clean the kitchen regularly. Moreover, you clean the kitchen cabinet, counters and stove regularly. Simply wipe kitchen counters out with detergents. If the food is lying on the kitchen counter, then it will be an attraction for pests. These pest control tips will not only eliminate the pest but will reduce the chances of reinfesting.
- Keep your bathroom clean: For controlling pests, the bathroom also needs to be cleaned. Regardless, keep your bathrooms clean as well as dry. Use toilet cleaner for cleaning toilet pots regularly. Moreover, wipe or clean your bathroom sinks with detergents. Additionally, keep your shower curtains always dry. And even make sure that your bathroom drains are not blocked with hair or soaps. Thus, this measure will keep your bathroom pest-free for a long time.
- Never permit the water to stand: Pests like fleas, mosquitoes and many others breed on stable water. So, make sure to clean your house drain and there is no stagnant water in it. Standing dirty water attracts pests and causes diseases like dengue, malaria etc. You can keep your bathroom buckets dry, if not in use. And same goes for the kitchen appliances. Moreover, if your AC drip out water, then don’t store that water in a vessel for long. Thus, make sure that there is no standing water near your surroundings or house. Not allowing standing water is one of the most important pest control tips.
- Don’t keep fruits/vegetables out for long: Overripe fruits and vegetables act as an attraction for pests. So, avoid keeping fruit and vegetables out for so long. Fruit flies are very dangerous. Overripe fruit is a big attraction for other pests like cockroaches. Therefore, to avoid pest infestation keep fruits inside the refrigerator.
- Dispose of waste regularly: Garbage can lead to the attraction of cockroaches and other pests. Ideally, you should dispose of your house garbage regularly. If the rotten fruits or waste is not disposed of on time, then it will spread many serious diseases. Moreover, increase the pest population at your house. Therefore, throw the waste promptly.
- Cover windows with a net: Cover your house windows with nets to prevent pests in your place. Netting on the windows will maintain the ventilation and limit pests from entering. Furthermore, you can also repair the broken window soon. Even not opening the doors of your house for so long can limit pest invasions.
Contact our professional for pest control services
While the above pest control tips can eliminate the pests, but not permanently. For efficiency and effectiveness, you must rely on pest eradication services. Moreover, without professionals, you cannot eliminate pests fully. Our pest control team will make your property pest-free. Pest Control Surfers Paradise have trained and certified experts for controlling pests. Even, we use approved solutions for pest removal.
Our experts make sure to protect your family and pets from pests. We also provide same day and emergency services for pests. Therefore, if you are in need of a pest removalist, contact us. We assure you to provide an effective pest removal service. You can also contact us at 07 2000 4287.